Providence Behavioral Health has the following positions open.
Please submit your Cover Letter, Resume\CV, and, when possible, three (3) professional references to our office.
Our preferred method is via email at email@example.com. You may also mail these items to our office at 600H Eden Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Full Time or Part Time Behavioral Health Therapist
Providence Behavioral Health [PBH] is committed to providing the best behavioral health support to children, adolescents, women, men, couples, and families in and around Central Pennsylvania. A diverse group of clinicians serving clientele from varied backgrounds, we believe our team is unquestionably our greatest strength and we are dedicated to helping our clients and patients live their lives in abundance.
PBH is committed to providing a work environment where compassionate professionals have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a lasting difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of a team where each clinician contributes to our mission of exceptional mental health care.
- Conducts psychological assessments and interventions in an outpatient setting
- Develop evidence-based treatment plans to implement with patients under the clinician’s care
- Develop treatment plans that address identified goals in psychotherapy
- Assess and utilize various treatment modalities (individual, family, group or focused/short session psychotherapy)
- Provide a minimum of 20 client/patient contact hours per week
- Facilitation of psychotherapy groups as may be necessary
- Engage in community education efforts on behavioral health topics
- Participate in relevant and ongoing professional training/development
- Demonstrate and adhere to PBH’s Mission & Vision as well as our commitment to care
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related discipline
- Minimum of two years of licensed practice in behavioral health services preferred
- Experience working with people of faith and with male patients, across the lifespan, would be highly desirable
- Relates well with patients, families and multi-disciplinary clinical partners
- Practices evidence-based decision making and supports clinical quality improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates empathy and sensitive listening/questioning abilities
- Exhibits time efficiency, flexibility and ability to manage in a high paced environment
- Licensed in the State of PA
What we provide:
- A clinically as well as financially rewarding position in which you can utilize your clinical skills to meet the mental health needs of our vibrant community
- A very flexible work schedule to accommodate your current professional and personal obligations