Providence Behavioral Health (PBH) was founded in 2002. Our goal as clinical and administrative staff is to provide you with services in a professional manner that upholds your dignity and respects your need for privacy. We are intentional about addressing all aspects of what makes us human. To that end, we are interested in the whole being including developmental, medical, cognitive, academic, social, spiritual, and other components that make us who we are.
- Consultation: By appointment only
- Intake Sessions: 60 minutes
- Psychotherapy Sessions: 45 minutes
- Legal/Forensic Referrals: Per case basis
- Neuropsychological Assessment: Hours vary depending on the need
- Psychiatric: Referred to providers as needed
- Insurance: Most carriers accepted; See Payment Sources link
- Referrals: From physicians, attorneys, educators, insurers, clergy, therapists, former & current clients, and interested parties (EAP’s, Disability Companies, IME groups, etc.).